RaNt

Friday, July 14, 2006

~issues~

today is a Saturday
and instead of relaxing and spending the day watching T.V
I'm here at school wasting my precious time typing nonsense in my blog
I woke up early today(5:30 to be exact)to go to school and attend my so-called NSTPGO
I thought I was late but no I was even early
coz our dear Formator was late for an hour (great noh?!)
luckily my orgmates seem to be in good spirits so the discussion was a little lively and I quickly regain my mood
but when we finished I found out that they plan to do nothing while waiting for the BOS..and so obviously I'm left with nothing to do but wait till its 12 nn (boring!)
haaayyy...
zzzzzzzzzzz
----------------------------------------------------------------
anyway
yesterday I had a long talk with a friend of mine
I guess that kind of helped
kc at least i was able to voice out my frustrations and straighten some issues..
talking to her made me realize a lot of things..
and that talk made me reminiscent of the days I've spent having almost similar talks with B*s
I guess i've really been missing my bestfriend..its been a really long time since we REALLY TALKED..yes we talk but its nothing like the talks we used to have when we were still in highschool...i miss those hours spent talking about school and the tons of homework we seem to have, the variety of romances we're both involved, the latest gossips about people we knew, the newest fashion trends, the latest movies, the latest beauty tips we've acquired and those so-called effective ways of getting thin, the recent bloopers we've made and even the weirdest songs we both heard on the radio of my schoolbus..haaayyy
I MISS YOU BES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters