RaNt

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

~drained~

"happiness is a state of mind, not JUST a state of being"
-------------------------------------

and right now
that is what i desperately need
a state of mind
that can actually keep me going
coz
i think im LOSING it
really losing it
-------------------------------------

a ray of light
one shot of hope
a reason to fight
one more cause

an insight to live
a source of dreams
a motive to leave
an impending end
-----------------------------------------------

is that too much to ask for?
is it so hard to bring back my inspiration?
is it too difficult to do?
is giving me back what is rightfully mine wrong?

then maybe its true
coz
im damned if i do and damned if i don't
either way im lost
=(
----------------------------------------------

Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this all on my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
To save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel

-carrie underwood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters