RaNt

Saturday, May 20, 2006

~answers~

I once knew all the answers
I stood on certain ground
A picture of TRUE HAPPINESS
CONFIDENCE SO EFFORTLESS
No brighter could be found

I NEVER ASKED the questions
That trouble me today
I knew all there was to know
Love worn lightly
Put on show
My conquests on display

AND WHO'D HAVE THOUHT
CONFIDENCE COULD DIE?
NOT ME, Not me
THAT ALL I TOOK FOR GRANTED WAS A LIE

Not me, Not me
And who'd have guessed
I'd throw my world away

To be with someone I'm afraid will say
Not me,not me

-radames-
-AIDA-

-------------------------------------------------
sometimes people keep on searching
searching for everything that fate wouldn't allow for them to find
like answers to questions
questions that are otherwise unanswerable
and i guess i am one of those people
forever searching but never finding
am i really bound to be like that?
i hope not...
=(
-------------------------------------------------
*drained
very drained

----------------

why can't econ be simple? why? why? why?
and why is ma'am so good and motherly?
making me feel so guilty and ashamed and disappointed with myself
why does everything have to be so damn complicated?
and to add to everything else..why did i even took up MGT?
WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY????????
------------------------------------------------
nasan na c lizbeth?
nasan na ung dating ako?
nasan na?
i miss myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters