RaNt

Thursday, August 10, 2006

whew!

i have just gone through a heavy traffic lasting for almost an hour
grabe! on normal circumstances I would have been at school at around 11:30 when I leave the house at 10:45
but today
I left the house at around 10:50 and I got to school at about 12:05
sobrang ang heavy talaga ng traffic at ang nakakainis pa dun eh ang lapit lapit ko na sa ADMU
sa may Katipunan na kc ung traffic
and it wasn't moving for like 20 minutes
grabe nakakapgod
my legs are hurting sobra at feeling ko magvovomit ako coz of motion sickness or sumting
buti nlng when i got inside ADMU wla ung usual traffic at diretso lang ang drive
haaaayyy
the disadvantages of driving nga naman
=(
oh well
cge i gotta go
still feeling dizzy
hehehe
gotta rest for awhile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters