RaNt

Thursday, January 11, 2007

~insomnia~

its not that i can't sleep
its just that I CAN'T SLEEP

hahaha

i am typing nonsense because I really don't have any sense

grrr..
it is one o'clock in the morning and I am still wide awake
and I am pretty sure that tomorrwo during class hours
I am going to be sleepy
and as a result my mind will wander
and I of course would not be able to understand the lesson

why can't I sleep???


argghhh

*I could make a million excuses to justify things
and for a long time now I have exhausted a thousand of them for you
so now as we approach the limit of my million quota
I would cease wasting them on you
you are not worth it
I am tired
yes, finally I can admit that
You have used me up
So mark this day my dear
for this is the day that you have stopped
being my friend
and I have stopped being your plaything







- crashing computer

2 Comments:

  • you can't sleep cause you're in love. HAHAHAHA :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:28 AM  

  • cheenee otarra!!!
    ndi nga ako in love
    baka ikaw noh
    hahaha

    By Blogger RaNt, at 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters