RaNt

Monday, July 30, 2007

feelings. (edited LONG POST)

On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur

L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

from

The Little Prince

----------------------------------------


sometimes people just have to stop thinking

and just feel

Feel the moment

Feel the pain

Feel the joy

Feel Alive

Everything in our world just goes too fast

we're stuck in a whirlwind

We have forgotten how to relax

or so Heidegger says


-----------------------------------------------------------------------


things that are meant to be will always find a way

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


First love never dies

The flame wanes

but it never dies

It would always be there

So the care I feel

would always be there

as well

you had me then

you had me till the end


-R.T.F (the sweetest thing I have ever heard)

------------------------------------------------------------------------


It scares me when people seem to profess their "love" for me

so ardently

I always have that nagging doubt

that maybe they were too caught up at the passion of the feeling

and that what they thought was love was really nothing but

a "FEELING"

I have always been distrustful

of people singing me praises

I hated that

it always make me wonder

I don't mind you telling me how you feel

I need to be reassured every now and then

but if you say it all the time

I would probably find you more suspicious than ever


When everything seems to be fine

and we're getting way too close for my liking(not physically!)

I stay away

for awhile at least

coz I want some distance

I ALWAYS needed space

i need to get detached

otherwise I'd get grumpy

and say that you're suffocating me


I freak out whenever someone give me some sort of committment thingy

like a ring or whatever

I feel like I'm being tied down or something

but I wear it nonetheless

I'm too polite not to

hehe


I rarely say how I really feel

I beat around the bush


so are all of these signs of a committment phobic?

YES


what are you going to do about it?

Nothing, because I have to figure it out on my own

otherwise the issues would never be solved

-------------------------------------------------------------------


reminiscent of that first time




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters