RaNt

Sunday, September 26, 2010

bombing incident.


we were having fun.
jumping around and chanting school songs like crazy.
taking pictures of our foolish looking selves and dodging liquid matter to avoid beer and coke stains on our clothes.
it was turning out to be a fun day.
and then suddenly out of nowhere there was this freaking blast.
everybody suddenly went berserk.
people were pushing us and there was shouting everywhere.
everything went by so fast and i just found myself holding my friends' hands and jumping barbed wires.
and all i can think of was that i had to take my friends away.
i didn't even think of helping the wounded, at least not after i was sure that my friends were all safe.
does that make me selfish?

1 Comments:

  • nope. you were thinking of your friends not yourSELF. that's not SELFish. - S

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters