RaNt

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

mondays with sir acong :))

during mondays I get to sit in a two-hour class listening to my professor repeat the words cadastral proceedings, original certificate of title and tax declaration etc a hundred times. And while I tried my best to stay awake and attentive the whole time, I still fail every time. So in order to alleviate my boredom and also in order to at least look attentive, I draw doodles on my notes or write emo phrases. Here they are:





Transcript:
I wonder if you think of me. I wonder if you miss me. I wonder always how you really feel about me. Am I friend, sister or lover? See this is what you do to me...you make me get all "emo"-ey..hahaha! :))

It amazes me that even if you are sad you still manage to make me smile. I'm about to say I love you but we both know that is not true so I'm just going to say thank you simply for being you.

What hurts more is that I know that I am indeed replaceable....

I get so sad sometimes
and I sometimes smile without apparent reason
They ask me who it was
that make me look insane
and that was when I realized
You never really left
You've been here all along
Haunting my mind with memories
and stalking my heart
with relived fantasies

Soldier's wife
Tell me you would stay
then I would jump for joy and say
I LOVE YOU
Tell me you wouldn't feign
then I would know that I didn't wait in vain
I MISS YOU

Pick me, choose me please?
I need you to believe that we can do this

What makes a heart flutter?
Is it a kiss, a touch, a glance or a simple hello?
You make my heart flutter
and it keeps on beating furiously
even if I try to calm it down

I'm sorry I am a mess
I'm sorry I can't take care of you
the way you expected me to
I'm sorry you kissed her because
you are not with me
I'm sorry you have to lie when
I asked
I'm sorry I have to break up with you--inspired by my classmate's story, I was eavesdropping kasi..hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters