RaNt

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

just like that.

everyday is like a mystery.
they say that mysteries are not supposed to be
solved and yet here I am breaking down
every moment hoping to decipher
something which might or might not even
be there.
a text message. a ym conversation.
a brief hand contact. a shy glance.
a surprise touch. a teasing grin.
everything is not perpetuated with sparks
or magic but all of them despite the lack of
the things I've always looked for
is beautiful.
colorful even.
and just a few minutes ago
I read something.
and just like that
something clicked
and somehow part of the puzzle falls
into place.
the mystery though not solved
somehow made more sense...


------------------------------------------

P.S
because I'm a sucker for memories
I just want to have
a record of my somehow busy weekend:

Fri-rushed to write LS125 homework
Sat-went to school and was late, checked condo
conducted pictorials and edit '83 high cd interface
Sun-went to school to brainstorm CTK proj and
stayed half a day there
then went to mass with family
Mon-struggled to finish works for
com12,com14 and philo
and meet my cousin's bf and talked about my
sister's prospective bf
baby-sat my 11 pounds 10 months old
very makulit pamangkin Miggyboy

I was obviously very tired but someone texted me
and so I looked up at the sky and saw the heavens smiling.

I love that night.
Tnx JUPITER,VENUS AND MOON.
=)
im thinking that maybe im falling in love..but then again maybe this is just a stupid obsession...let us see what will happen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters