RaNt

Sunday, September 27, 2009

blogging barrage.

Ondoy did these...
Our house was flooded.
My favorite marketing book destroyed.
My mom and dad tired.
No electricity.
My phone's battery dead.
My car's battery was also dead.
Can't write case digests.
Can't read Civil Code.
My sister stranded at UST.
My cousin stranded at San Beda.
Bar exam suspended.
Spent the night at Lola's house
pathetically playing Scrabble.
And traveling today despite the
frigging rain and dirty streets
so I can go to the dorm and study.
------------------------------------
But those are nothing compare to what
happen to other less fortunate than I am...

Exactly why I HATE rainy weather

1 Comments:

  • i hope and pray na okay na kayo ng family mo ngayon :) take care!

    By Blogger leileilei, at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters