RaNt

Saturday, December 06, 2008

underdog.

I had just finished reading a story.
And once again I found myself drawn
not to the main characters nor to the
villain but to a minor character.
I wonder why I always do that...
everytime I read a story I always
relate more to the minor character
whose story is always incomplete...
I guess that is why I love spinoffs
and fanfiction...
so yeah I liked Leah more than I liked
Edward or Bella
I'm more interested in Faramir's story
than with Frodo's journey
I loved learning about Bunny
rather than read about Richard
Pore over Brianna than read lengthy lines
about Claire
Imagined Damien's personality more
than Cayce's
I'm more fascinated with Albert and Heidi
rather than with Mercedes or Edmound
etc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
HTML Counter
Hit Counters